We help students pursue educational dreams and prepare for their future careers.
We know being a student presents many challenges. With this in mind, our generous donors have created hundreds of scholarship opportunities for you. The Foundation is proud to also offer a paid Summer Fellowship Program to help you become a future nonprofit leader.
- The 10-week fellowship starts June 3, 2019 and ends August 9, 2019.
- Fellows are matched with a nonprofit based on interests, skills, and the nonprofit’s specific needs or objectives.
- Fellows will receive a stipend upon completing the program.
- College junior, senior, May/June 2019 graduate, or a graduate student in the fall of 2019 and have graduated from a Franklin County high school.
- OR College junior, senior, May/June 2019 graduate, or graduate student attending a Franklin County college or university.
- Highly desired qualifications: A strong academic record (preferably a 3.0+ GPA); and strong English oral and written communication skills.
Applications are now open.
The deadline to apply to be a 2019 Summer Fellow is Friday, December 14, 2018.
Click here to apply!